It has been a while since the first version of this pomodoro tracker has been released. Development has continued, and there have been a few changes:
- Backported to Java 1.7.
- Added popup dialog when Pomodori are done, to ask whether to register it as a complete one:
- Added popup dialog when breaks are done, to ask whether to start a new Pomodoro
- Added the ability to manually reset the current amount of done pomodori
- The current amount of done pomodori will can be automatically reset after X amount of minutes (default 60 minutes)
- Popup dialogs will auto-close after 5 minutes
- Reduced font size of wait screen so it will display correctly on Linux